SHE / HER / HERS
Award-winning social impact leader, Mai Moore is co-Founder of EYEJ: Empowering Youth, Exploring Justice. She also founded Setting Off Social Impact as well as Boss Me In. Mai is an advocate known for driving social impact, empowering youth, mentoring future leaders, and cultivating partnerships with diverse stakeholders that create significant positive societal change.
Helping to create a more equitable and inclusive world.
Why does diversity matter? Find out ways that diversity can impact your company isn a dynamic and positive way.
How social impact-focused organizations can help create a better world
Whether non-profit, corporation, or B-Corp, social impact-focused organizations help create a better world. Find out how, examples, and why social impact-focused organizations are vital and urgent in this new world.
The state of our young people
After serving 2,000 young persons, find out the state of young people, what they need and want.
“She is resilient, empowering, and knows how to work with a diverse population and community to create sustainable and equitable change.”
– Kathryn Ross
“Mai is a rockstar social impact leader, with tenacity and drive that is truly admirable.”
– Massa Saba Brown
“Mai’s passion to create a better world is no less than inspiring.”
– Pia Hoffman
Mai Moore is the founder of Boss Me In, driving the Future of Work by empowering diverse executive women and young women in a revolutionary new social impact corporation.
Mai also is the founder of Co-Founder, and former Executive Director of EYEJ: Empowering Youth, Exploring Justice, an innovative and timely nonprofit organization committed to social justice and focused on highlighting the voices, contributions and insights of the next generation.
As an advocate for the marginalized, Mai is passionate about supporting students through education, advocacy, leadership development, and data-driven practices. Specifically, she focuses on bridging worlds together, empowering others, building leaders, and social impact. Mai has dedicated her life to creating change in society and the community around police reform, the epidemic of toxic stress and the digital divide through policy, social policy, programming, youth voice, and research.
- Social Impact
- Social Enterprise & Youth Development
- Tech Industry Background: Gained extensive experience in tech at Travelzoo Inc., JOYUS, IPO, managing $50M in budgets.
- Curriculum Development & Standards and Race & Justice.
- Media Experience: Generated press coverage with appearances on WKYC, WOVU, Channel 5 News, WRUW-FM 91.1, WVIZ/IdeaStream, Wake Up Call Podcast, Cleveland Plain Dealer, The Land, Spectrum, and much more.
- Spearheading Cross-Partisan Integrated Social Action Campaigns & Projects
- Leading Diverse Teams
- Education: Earned Executive Master of Business Administration from Cleveland State University and Bachelor of Science in Marketing from Woodbury University. Completed Social Impact – Executive Leadership Program (Certificate)
Let’s collaborate to ensure a transformative experience.